Visit our website
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS OR PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCT
Call +234 916 969 6710

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

MAPOLY RELEASES SECOND BATCH OF HND ADMISSION LIST




This is to notify the HND aspirant of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic that the institution has released her second admission list for HND.

To students expecting the second list admission list the list can now be checked in your propective portal on the school site.

Log in to http://mapolyng.com/apply/index.php?p=login to check your admission status.

READ => HOW TO LOG IN TO YOUR PORTAL

Having any issues, make use of the comment section below.



Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

www.ideasgist.com.ng is an online media publishing News and updates in Technology, Education, Media, Business, Sports, Politics, Entertainment, Health, Fashion…and many more.. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and X. LEARN MORE ABOUT US

4 comments:

  1. I believe you guys are updated in Mapoly academic issues. Please how can you advice the current students of the school to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Current student of which level and what issue do you need advices on?

      Delete
  2. I'm yet to see admission and I have 2.71 ,a friend with 2.57 has seen her own....what do you advice I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure that Mapoly will release more batch list soon. As long as your criteria is accurate and qualified, be sure you will be admitted.

      Delete